Shipping & Delivery
Once order(s) is placed, you will receive your Stylemaster mattress:
• For Klang Valley, within 10 working days.
• For the rest of West Malaysia, within 15 working days
• For another date after the lead time, kindly specify your preferred date when you place your order.
Find out more about shipping fees at your checkout point.
This service is currently unavailable. However, we invite you to follow our Facebook page. We will keep you posted when the time is right.
All shipments are within West Malaysia only.
You don't need to be home personally. However, you may have to assign someone to receive and ensure all items received are in good condition and subsequently sign off.
Kindly notify us at least three days before delivery.
You can pay by:
1) 2C2P - Credit Card (Visa / Mastercard) or Debit Card
2) 2C2P - 6 months 12 months Public Bank credit card instalment
3) Hoolah - 3 months installment payment with 0% interest, applicable for both debit card & credit card.
4) Billplz - online transfer
Yes, you may checkout by choosing Hoolah instalment or Public Bank Credit card instalment. Checkout with Hoolah 3 months instalment payment by using credit card or debit card with 0% interest rate OR Public Bank 6 or 12 months instalment payment by using Public Bank credit card with 0% interest. Check out more here.
Stylemaster Perth is medium firm feel (Level 7 with level 10 being the firmest) while Stylemaster Sydney is medium feel (Level 5 with level 10 being the firmest). Click here to know more about Stylemaster Perth and Stylemaster Sydney.
We do! Talk to our customer service team now @ +60 12 649 8013 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire further.
Yes, it comes with 10 years limited warranty. Click here to know more.
Kindly contact us at +60 12 649 8013 or send us an email at email@example.com with your proof of purchase.
Worry not! We can arrange to loan you a mattress in the interim. Please let us know in advance when scheduling for pick up in progress.
No, Stylemaster mattress are designed to be non-flip. However, we highly recommend you to rotate your mattress from end-to-end at 180˚ every 3 to 4 months once to prolong the mattress lifetime and prevent uneven wearing.
A good quality, washable mattress pad (and one for the foundation too, if you like) is a must to keep your set clean and free from stains.
If you detect a slight “new product” odor, leave the mattress uncovered and well ventilated for a few hours. A breath of fresh air should do the trick!
Be sure to use a sturdy, high-quality bed frame. Make sure your frame has the strong center support that will prevent the mattress from a concave
The chemicals in dry cleaning agents/spot removers may be harmful to the fabric or underlying materials. Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. But if you’re determined to tackle a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly. Do not ever soak a mattress or foundation.
Don’t let the kids jump on your sleep set. Their rough-housing could do damage to the interior construction of your bed, as well as to themselves!
Now that you’ve treated yourself to a new sleep set, arrange to have your old bed removed and disposed of. Don’t give it to the kids, relatives, guests or neighbors. If it wasn’t good enough for you, it isn’t good enough for anyone else. Throw it out!
Replacement of mattress
When you have these signs, you may consider to get a new mattress.
1. You wake up with stiffness, numbness, aches and pains.
2. You had a better night’s sleep somewhere other than your own bed.
3. Your mattress shows visible signs of overuse (it sags, has visible tearing, ripping, holes, staining, or damage).
4. You are tired after a full night's sleep.
5. Your mattress is eight years old or older
Mattress size guideline
190 x 183cm
190 x 152cm
190 x 107cm
190 x 91cm